Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

REVIEW: Clinque Blush, Precious Posy.

Morning All!
So, I decided what better way to kick off my blog that with a couple of reviews/recommendations of the items in my essentials, everyday kit?

REVIEW 1: Clinique Blush, Precious Posy.





Cost: $20 - $30 (depending on where you live)
Rating: 4.5/5
http://www.clinique.com.au/








This blush is one of the two blushes in my essential kit - the other being mac's mineralize blush.
but both are absolutely fantastic!

I bought this blush from Sephora on my recent trip to New York and it was only about $20ish. But, i'm guessing here in Aus its probably closer to around $30 (which in my eyes is totally worth it, seeing as it's fantastic!)

I don't think I can rave enough about this blush!
It's been lasting me for around 4 months now, and i've only just started to make a dent in it, so, considering I use it almost every single day that's pretty damn good.

I have quite an olive skin tone, and it sits so beautifully on my cheek bones ahhhh i just love it!
It's got a lovely rosy posy pink tone with a hint of shimmer to make your cheeks pop! Plus, it's great for layering- you can go with a little light touch of pink on the apples of your cheeks with one coat, or layer it up for gorgeous stand out cheek bones!

The Clinique line is just so wonderful and reliable (oh and definitely worth every penny!).

However, the only downside to this product for me is the packaging, I mean don't get me wrong I love the reflective mirror case, but almost as soon as i got it, it got all scratched up completely ruining its fancy shine.

But apart from that I would definitely rate this blush a rocking 4.5/5!!






Oh PS. i did some research and you can pick it up from all department stores (david jones, myer etc) in the clinique makeup section. ENJOY!


oops, PPS. I apply this blush all over my cheek bones (and a little on my chin and forehead to give me some colour) with an all over face and body powder brush - which i picked up online for about $15.


But, if you're looking for something that gives a more defining line, an angled bronzing brush would do the job just as fineeee.

Have an utterly fabulous day and keep checking the blog for more great reviews! xo georgie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for commenting - I try really hard to respond to as many as I can, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Have a b-e-a-utiful day gorgeous girls,
xo Georgie